Friday 8 February 2008

From Mr Owusu

Another unsolicited offer of illegal work is doing the rounds. This one asks for the recipient to call a number, rather than reply to the email. Maybe they are just trying to make the con easier, more realistic, or maybe the number is a premimu rate number charging a small fortune.

Whatever the aim of this scam is, it is just that - a scam designed either to part you with cash or to get you to take part in illegal money laundering. Don't touch it.

Dear Friend,

Compliment of the season to you, Am Mr. Patrick Owusu the regional
manager of one of Rural Bank in Ghana, Tamale branch in northern
region of Ghana.

Am 47 years old married with two lovely kids. Am a man of peace
with harmony and I only hope you can assist me and if you co-
operate with me as partner you will never regret I ever contacted
you. I have packaged a financial transaction that will benefit you
and I, as regional manger of R.B it is my duty to send auditing
report to our bank head office in the capital city Accra-Ghana at
the end of each business year. On the course of last year (2007)
business report .I discover that my branch in which am the manager
made Three million united state dollars (US$3,000,000.00) which
our bank head office does not aware of and will never be aware of.


Further more in my private investigation before contacting you I
discover that this money belong to a pharmaceutical company which
was bankrupted over a decade now and I have immediately placed
this fund on what we called Escrow Account, an account without any
beneficiary information. Therefore as an official in our bank I
can not be directly have access to this money.

So my aim of contacting you is to seek for your partnership to
assist me receive this money with your bank account and get 40% of
the total fund as commission for your understanding and co-
operation. Lastly, it is strictly bank to bank transaction without
traveling to any where, all I need from you is to stand claim as
the depositor and title holder of this money who made the deposit
with my branch where am the manager so that our head office can
release the money to your bank account.

I will be very grateful if you accept to team up with me to
achieve this fund to our possession.
Kindly call me on +233-249-840830 for voice conversation.
Regards,
Mr. Patrick Owusu.

No comments: