Sunday 17 February 2008

DONALD MUKHENZE | please, i need your humble assistance

Does anyone trust these 'money transfer' scams still? Someone must be desperate enough to fall for them else they wouldn't be doing the rounds.

It's a little bit of a puzzle that the email is indiatimes whilst the person claims to be from South Africa. But cons like this will end up with anyone who goes along with them either losing their own cash through paying 'insurance' premiums and the likes, or being involved in illegal money laundering.

FROM:MR DONALD MUKHENZE
SUITE 141 JAN SMUTH AVE,
JOHANNESBURG,SOUTH AFRICA.
DIRECT TEL: +8821621128553
PRIVATE E-mail: mukhenze@indiatimes.com


Dear Sir,

FAMILY ASSISTANCE/FUND TRANSFER

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

With due respect,trust and humanity,I write this letter to you seeking your
help and assistance,though its difficult since we have not met before.I got
your address from the SOUTH AFRICA INFORMATION EXCHANGE (S.A.I.E)regarding your
business profile and sincerity.I believe that you are capable and reliable in
handling this urgent international transaction of this sort.

I am MR.DONALD MUKHENZE,the first and only son of COMRADE.BORDER
D.MUKHENZE,the Zimbabwean former Minister for Youth & Gender Equality who is
also a businessman and politician,in the Zimbabwean political arena.My father
was the famous politician who stood firm against President Mugabes idea of
continuous fight in Democratic Republic of Congo and my father also stood
against the seizure of white owned farms and the distribution of it to the
blacks without Compesiation to the white owners.Before my father's death, in
his "WILL"he specifically drew my attention to this sum of
US$21,320Million,(TWENTY ONE MILLION,THREE HUNDRED AND TWENTY THOUSAND UNITED
STATE DOLLAR)which he deposited in a safe box of a private security
company in south Africa,INFACT MY FATHER SAID IN HIS WILL AND QUOTE:-

"MY beloved son,I wish to draw your attention to the sum of
US$21,320,000.00(TWENTY ONE MILLION,THREE HUNDRED AND TWENTY THOUSAND UNITED
STATE DOLLAR),which I deposited in a box with a security company in
Johannesburg,South Africa. Incase of my absence on earth caused by death,only
you should solicit for reliable foreign partner to assist you to transfer this
money out of south Africa for investment purpose.I deposited the money in your
name and it can be claimed by you alone with the deposit code.Your mother has
all the document.Take good care of your mother and sister

From the above,you will understand that the lives and future of my family
depends on this money,I will be very grateful if you can assist us,we are now
living in South Africa as political asylum seekers and the financial laws of
south Africa does not allow asylum seeker certain financial rights to such huge
amount of money.In view of this,I cannot invest this money here in south
africa,hence I am asking you to assist me transfer this money out of south
africa for investment purpose.

For your efforts,am prepared to offer you 25% of the total funds, while 5% will
be set aside for local and international expenses and 70% will be kept for my
family and me.All I want you to do is to furnish me with your entire personal
phone and fax numbers for easy communication.Note that this transaction is 100%
Risk free and absolutely confidential.

Looking forward to hearing from you.


Yours Faithfully
MR. DONALD MUKHENZE
pls you can also reply to: mukhenze@indiatimes.com

No comments: