Friday 26 October 2007

Interested in partnering with ****** for a big new project



Here's one that I originally flagged as potentially suspect, but the company involved have seen the post and got back to me with further information so I'm happy that it is above board. For a start, it can't have been a mass mailing if they were able to work out who they had sent the email to!

I leave the page intact so that people finding the original post on search engines will see that I have checked it out and now believe it to be genuine.

Best of luck therefore to them with their project. No idea if I will be able to help, but they seem to have good intentions.

Hi *****,
My name is Cornelius Butler with Butler New Media, LLC. We are interested in partnering with ******.

I really like your site and portfolio. I'm currently looking for a few web developers for a big new project that our firm will be launching in about a month. Can you please tell me if you have done any web accessibility work?

Our company is getting ready to launch a MASSIVE web accessibility initiative that will create thousands of accessible websites. We are requiring our selected designers to go through extensive training in order to be able to handle these specialized clients. There is a small training fee involved if your firm is selected because we want very serious designers and we are dealing with some high value clients. We are only working with a few firms that will comprise our design team and guaranteeing our selected designers work.

You can learn more about our firm below:

Our corporate site:

http://www.butlernewmedia.com

Here is my bio:
http://www.butlernewmedia.com/bio.html

Please feel free to Google us as we are a VERY reputable company.

Please let me know if you would like more information.

We plan to make our final decision on the designers we will utilize this weekend.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Cornelius Butler
Butler New Media, LLC
http://www.butlernewmedia.com
email: cornelius@butlernewmedia.com
phone: +1-229-246-7669

No comments: